We are hiring for an Automotive Technician & Service Advisor!
learn more and apply!
Mason City Auto Repair
Call Us Today:
Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Make An Appointment
Why Choose Us
Come Work With Us
Outdoor Power Equipment
Mason City Auto Services:
- We work on 4-wheel drive (4x4) vehicles as well as all-wheel drive (AWD) vehicles and our services include alignment, differentials, driveline, hub, seals, studs, nuts, transfer cases, transmissions, wheel bearings, and more.
- Properly aligned tires will reduce tire wear, and ensure that your vehicle travels straight and true. We adjust the angles of the wheels so that they are set to the manufacturer's specifications.
- If your car won't start, it could be a dead battery. Our experts can test your battery and install a new one if needed. Our battery services include battery installation, recycling, and testing.
- Brakes are important to your safety. Our brake services include anti-lock brake system repair, brake fluid flushes, brake hoses, brake pad and shoe replacement, caliper replacement, resurface rotors, and more.
Car & Truck Care
- Our basic auto maintenance services include 30/60/90k mileage maintenance, belts, check engine light, factory recommended services, hoses, oil, lube, and filter, and more.
- Our electronic services include check engine light, computer, computer reflashing, testing, driveability, engine controls, and more.
Domestic Cars & Trucks
- We perform scheduled services for domestic vehicles, and provide complete repair services including tires, alignments, brakes, front ends, rear ends, transmissions, testing services, engine testing and repairs, and electronics service and repair.
- Our electrical services include alternator repair, batteries, and starters.
Engine & Transmission
- We are an authorized Jasper dealer. Our engine and transmission services include cylinder block repair, cylinder head, diesel repair, engine maintenance, engine repair and rebuild, engine replacement, timing belt, transmission flush and maintenance, transmission repair, and transmission rebuild and replacement.
- Engine maintenance is vital to keep your car or truck operating at peak performance. Our engine services include check engine light testing, diesel repair, fuel injection service, ignition system, ignition wires and cables, oil, lube and filter, spark plugs, and more.
- We offer air brakes, brake maintenance & repair, and hydraulic brakes for trucks and fleet vehicles.
Fleet Drive Train
- Our fleet drive train services include clutch, differential, driveline, transmission services, and more.
- Our electrical repair and maintenance services include batteries and cables, breakers and fuses, lights, spark plugs, starters and alternators, and wiring and switches.
- Our fleet electronic services include check engine lights, computer testing, driveability, engine control, and more.
Fleet Engine Work
- Our internal engine services include timing and serpentine belts, cooling system repairs, diesel engine repair, engine repair, exhaust, and water pumps.
Fleet Front End Services
- Our front end auto services for fleets include king pins, power steering, spring and u bolts.
Fleet General Services
- We are a full-service fleet preventative maintenance and fleet repair center offering customer required inspections, DOT inspections, oil changes, and much more.
Fleet Suspension Work
- Our fleet suspension services include air spring, equalizers, hangers, shocks, torque arms and walking beams, and more.
- Our fleet tire services include alignments, balancing, and repairs.
Fleet Trailer Work
- Our fleet trailer services include brakes, floors, landing gear, lights, roll up doors, suspension, and more.
Fleet Wheel Services
- Our fleet wheel repair services include bearings, hubs, seals, studs, and nuts.
- Whether you have a car that's been sitting a little too long or a fleet that needs a basic check, we can help with all of your vehicle’s needs.
Heating and Cooling Services
- We can help you maintain your A/C and heating systems and fix any needed repairs.
Import Cars & Trucks
- We are a full-service auto repair and preventative maintenance facility specializing in import and foreign vehicle repairs.
- We offer machine shop services including rotor and brake drum resurfacing, fluid recycling, parts cleaning, wheel bearing press, valve job, and welding.
- For whatever else may pose a threat to your vehicle's road performance, our knowledgeable auto specialists provide a number of other miscellaneous auto services, including fuel efficiency issues, welding, performance modification, trailer hitches, and more.
- Sprinter vehicles are complex and durable vans that will need specialized training and experience to properly handle.
- We offer these services to help you prolong the life of your tires, including alignment, balancing, repairs, tire inspection, and tire rotation.
- We offer an affordable 'towing to shop only' service whereby we tow your disabled car to our auto shop for repair.
- Our competitively priced transmission services include automatic transmission, clutches, four-wheel drive, front-wheel drive, manual transmission, replacement, repair, testing, transfer cases, and more.
- To keep your vehicle running at peak performance, we provide undercar services that include alignment, anti-lock brakes, brake system flush, brakes, chassis, differential flush, differentials, driveline, exhaust, and shocks and struts.
Jeffrey Auto Repair Service is committed to ensuring effective communication and digital accessibility to all users. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and apply the relevant accessibility standards to achieve these goals. We welcome your feedback. Please call Jeffrey Auto Repair (641) 423-1310 if you have any issues in accessing any area of our website.